2.13.2014

From Tuesday to a Different Tuesday

On Tuesday, in a parking lot at o' dark thirty, I had a mild panic attack.  

It went something like this.  

Car was running.  Of course it was running as we are in week twenty-seven of below temperatures so starting the car is routine.  

I hit unlock on the fob and nothing.  

I had just finished my morning run so I was sweaty which made the bitter cold all the worse.  I was shaking, holding my tennies, and frantically clicking the unlock.  Nothing.  

Panic attack.  I almost ran after Karen's car as it drove away...

And then I used the key.  

Funny how technology can ruin us.  

Keys!  They still work!  Even if the fob doesn't.  

On a different Tuesday, on the drive out to my brother and sister-in-law's house, I commented several times about the sky being pretty and the drive feeling relaxing.  Does sitting in a passenger seat feel so darn good to anyone else out there?  Might just be my favorite decompressing time. 

When the sky is pretty, it's not just relaxing but also worthy of pulling over.  


Then we carried on our way to celebrate birthdays for Momma Debi and my older brother with family visits and cheesecake.  

There you have two different stories about Tuesdays.  

No comments: