3.14.2013

Sum It Up

I became the proud new owner of a pair of pants this week.  They were a hand me down which is probably a sign they are not in style but I tend to go with not matching, not in style types of looks.  The pants would likely be considered cheetah or some other form of large cat to most.  

But the whole time I was wearing them, all I could think of was I look like I'm wearing a Shorthorn cow.  

Maybe that's the farm girl coming out in me.  To refer to a pattern on pants as Shorthorn cow. 

 
Also this week, I gave the big ol' snow pile in my yard a hiney tap and a kiss to send it on its way.  Love a duck, it is time for Spring to spring already! 


Today, I wore a skirt to school.  One which would likely be considered mustard yellow to most.  

But the whole I was wearing it, all I could think of was I am wearing calf scours yellow on my bottom half.  

Please tell me you have seen calf scours before.  If you haven't, you've really missed out on an experience which will mold your life.    

Again, the farm girl in me. 


So to sum it all up...

My fashion of late is Shorthorn cow hide and calf scours yellow and I'm way over the snow. 


No comments: