3.24.2013

Frustration Station

I haven't been using this space for some time now and here's why...
 
Because I was having technical difficulties.  Total frustration on my part.  As in, my pictures were appearing in a not high quality state and I'm not a fan of anything under what it should be when it comes to photographs.
 
I avoided the situation because technology and I are not the best of friends.  When I struggle with something, I tend to avoid it.  Thinking and hoping maybe it will resolve itself in a magic wand poof style or that an email to my ever technology whiz cousin Brian will make it happen for me. 
 
But just like any other little life lesson, it taught me something about myself.  I have to get over that business and tackle the problem instead.  I'm a good tackler in most areas of my life but have a few which I don't get after as well.  I pushed myself tonight to sit down and at least try to find the issue.   
 
There was much clicking and viewing this picture versus this picture and saying, "Why!  Why are they clear as a bell from the folder on my computer and blurry as blur on my blog?"  And much frustration on my end, but finally I hit the ding ding!   
 
Now, after finding the culprit (or at least what appears to me as the culprit), settings are being readjusted as I write this and I'm more than crossing my fingers it will work. 
 
I know this space doesn't really matter in the big scheme of life but I kind of like using my pictures and weaving words together.  I've been missing here. 
 
Writing and photography both fuel this soul of mine...  
 
"Words are like eggs.  When they are hatched, they have wings."  
Madagascar Proverb

If you want, cross your fingers with me.  Then we can stress and care about this silly little space together.  It'll be fun.  I just know it will be.  Lemons turned to lemonade.  Or something like that. 

No comments: