11.07.2014

Little Versions of Big

Look!  It's a mini Karen and Amy.   


Having Firecracker stay with me on Sunday night was the good stuff of life.  Seeing her giggle with Karen's girls and then having her cuddle in with me for a story and looking down to see that she carries a unicorn with her and getting ready with her in the morning and making sure she had a pack the punch kind of breakfast followed shortly by a Sbux treat in the car ride to school with the soundtrack of 1989 blaring...the good stuff.  

I love that these little ladies are growing up to be bigger and are starting to really take on and make their own some things like dancing silly and talking about accessories and being adventuresome and brave.  


 I love that I get to be a part of it, as an aunt and as a pretty much an aunt.  

No comments: