12.04.2011

Birthday Party Lady Strikes Again

My theme birthday addiction was fed once again.  This time, my fix came in the form of a wild monkey party for a little one year old poptart.


The birthday girl is a monkey for sure.  A cute monkey.


She is the daughter of my friends Brittany and Steve.  Brittany is the one who lets me steal her crafty ideas and who sends me messages telling me she is going to kick my ass when I start thinking too much and who I can always count on to be there for...well...everything!  And Steve does things like makes all of the food for the party.  Except chop the lettuce, Britt chopped the lettuce.  He cares and he jumps in and helps and that is husband-daddy awesomeness at its finest.


When we were shopping on Black Friday, I spotted the wanted rocking horse and yelled to Brittany, "I FOUND IT!"  And she literally squealed back.  Then we both did the happy dance in the middle of the aisle.  So glad I was able to be there to see the little monkey's reaction to her gift.  She love loved it.  


Really, I love their whole adorable family like they are my own family.  They mean that much to me.  Like I always say, I am extremely blessed to have the friends I do.  Because they share their moments with me. 


Just like every girl needs good friends in her life...every birthday party needs candles and cake.  And singing.  Can't forget the singing.  Cake smushing in the face too.  That's important. 


Theme birthday party fix.  Check yes.  Spending time on a Sunday afternoon with forever friends and their littles.  Double check yes.     

1 comment:

Brittany Miller said...

It wouldn't be a party without you, Amy! Thanks for the keepsakes (pictures)... you're the best!