12.11.2011

Morning Light

Sunday morning.


Sunlight streaming in.


The atmosphere is set.  The chance to create the kind of day that makes my heart say...this life of mine is worth throwing my arms around and squeezing.   

 
"Morning is when the wick is lit.  A flame ignited, the day delighted with heat and light, we start the fight for something more than before."  --Jeb Dickerson


"Through the blackest night, morning gently tiptoes, feeling its way to dawn."  -- Robert Brault


I'll tell you how the sun rose a ribbon at a time."  --Emily Dickinson


Mornings have become my most cherished time of day.  The time when the day is fresh and new and the opportunities of how it will unfold are endless.

Happy Sunday morning to you.  May you create a best day ever.  One to go down in the books.  

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Stunning...

Brittany Miller said...

I want to "like" this.