9.26.2010

The Big Three

Easy Rider turned the big three today.  He had a pretty darn good day I'd say.  Football, cupcakes, and a little sandbox time.  I love that boy to pieces and wish and hope that his third year will be filled with happiness and fun.  

Just being around Easy Rider makes me smile.  How could I not when he does these kinds of things...is a goof troop while he tells me he's three, shows me his three point stance but I miss it, lifts his helmet to tell his mom something, and then flashes me that dimpled smile.   


Easy Rider has the best spirit and is so full of life.  I'm so lucky I get to be his aunt. 


Happy third birthday buddy...I'm so glad I could spend part of the day with you! 

5 comments:

Sil said...

Thanks Amy for all the pics taken today!

Amy said...

You are very welcome...and, I can't wait until I get to them all so you can see them. :)

Nanna Debi said...

Love this little guy with all my heart.

Kathy said...

Three is an AWESOME age. Happy! Happy Birthday Mr. Gus!!! I bet he is a BIG farm helper for dad!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little guy and hope he has a wonderful 3rd year!!