9.16.2010

Coordination

I always like to say, "The family that color coordinates together...stays together."  And, this family will stay together.  We snuck in some family snaps during Cody's senior session and it was a good thing.  Keaton is going to miss his big brother next year whether he will admit it or not so the mom wanted some memories of this special time.  Plus, family pictures are something you will never regret taking the time to do.  That I can guarantee.  As far as I'm concerned, the more combinations of the family...the better!  


Who doesn't love having a goofy little brother in their life?  Everyone should really have one.  Now, me?  I just have a goofy little sister, but she does a mighty fine job of playing the role as well. 


Like I said before, family pictures are something you will never regret taking the time to do and I'm so glad I was able to capture some memories for this family before they have to let Cody do some leaving and flying. 

No comments: