9.23.2010

Winner!

First of all, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of the kind comments...you just had to tell me your favorite toothpaste or something, but again, thanks!  

Now, onto the fun.  I numbered the comments and then drew a number out of a hat to come up with the winner.  And, yes...I was honest.  I'm a teacher after all.  We have to be.  Plus I used me some Photobooth to show you the proof.  Who doesn't love a Photobooth picture every now and then?  Please don't mind the fuzzy hair; it's one of the many joys of having curly hair.    

The winner is....


NUMBER 19 {in case you couldn't read backward number language} which is Kathy Jensen.  So, now Kathy, you just email me at amy@nowpicturethat.com and let me know which picture you would like in an 11x14.  You can choose from any picture on any post I've ever done.  :)  

Now, back to the regular programming and we'll leave all of this awkwardness in the dust but I'm so glad some of you dared and learned to comment!  Have a great weekend. 

4 comments:

Momma Debi said...

Yeah for you, Kathy! Here I was thinking I might have some pull in winning this, shucks. Leave it to Amy to not play favorites.

Sil said...

Congrats Kathy! And to Momma Debi, I was thinking the same thing! :)

Kathy Jensen said...

Hurray for me!!!! I am excited to say the least! Thanks Amy!!

Makenzie said...

HOW did I miss this contest?!? I love contest...I need to start paying more attention!! :) Talk to you soon Amy.