7.29.2011

Libby : Sneak

A couple evenings ago, I made the forty-five minute drive to a nearby lake to meet Libby and her family at my friends' lake cabin.  You see, it had been arranged by Libby's aunt for me to take her senior pictures.  I work with Libby's aunt and she thought we'd be a match in style so she set it all up for us to meet in the middle and do the pictures at her lake cabin.   

Let me just say this, if I have anything close to this going on, then I feel like doing a fist pump, a star-jack, and a donkey kick all at the same time.  Because Libby?  Well, she has style.   


We had a fabulous time together.  And at the end of the night, when we were all sitting around the campfire, Libby said to her aunt, "It was fun and chill because she is young, hip, and happening."  

I will take that from a teenager.  I sure will.  

But I'm pretty sure Libby deserves 97.5% of the credit for the results.  


These are just a tiny morsel of a sneak from our session.  I might add that none of these are even the one that caused me to become so excited my gum flew out of my mouth and onto the dock. 

I'll be drinking coffee tomorrow morning and editing the rest.  The makings of a lovely Saturday morning. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun! Beautiful girl.