1.24.2012

Punky and her Eyelashes

One adorable baby girl with eyelashes that are unreal coming up.  Punky is over the top cute.  You can't help but want to squeeze her and kiss her cheeks and smell her head and speak in baby talk so her dimpled grin will appear.

At her baptism party a couple weeks ago, I stole her for a few minutes and whisked her out of the chaos to make funny faces together.  Punky delivered on the charming and her dress was worn by Sil's grandma and that is pretty special.  I'm a complete sucker for old; throw in sentimental and I might as well do some weeping in the corner.

Is it not very politically correct of me to declare that Punky is straight up one of the cutest babies ever?

I'm doing it anyway.  Because I love her.  She's simply precious.  

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Such a cutie, that Hazel is... The eyelashes are stunning. Lucky girl. Love the dress.

Brittany Miller said...

She is CUTE!

Patsy said...

She's adorable!