10.18.2010

Monday Morning

Well, it's 5:11 in the morning and I've been up doing my early morning edit routine {Tonya...yours are coming soon...I promise!}.  I also had a full card of shots from my weekend clients so I just uploaded those and ran through them quick. 

Let me just say this.  Spending a Saturday afternoon and evening with five kids, a pony, some chickens, two horses, kitties, a few dogs, wonderful parents and grandparents, a homecooked meal...will make your heart happy.  As I was running through the pictures, I came across one that made me laugh out loud.  I thought I'd share it for some Monday morning pick you up and smile. 

This is the youngest of the five kids.  She's two.  And, I swear I see myself when I was little in her.  Wild.  Independent.  Blonde.  Not afraid.  It's all there.  She wanted a picture with her horse.  Not the pony.  Her horse.  Right before this, Tess the horse had tried to eat her hair.  Didn't faze her a bit.  Other than making this hilarious face. 


So, there you have a little Monday morning pick you up and smile.  Back to editing I go.    

4 comments:

Jessie said...

LOL! Too Cute :)

Anonymous said...

Amy, you make my heart happy. You give me something to think about and a smile. Thank you. Lexie

Momma Debi said...

What a cutey patooty! Yes, she is a little you!

Kathy F. said...

She DOES look like the Amy Beth I remember as a child!!!