8.06.2010

Stunners

I don't even know what I can say about the Lindquist family besides...perfection!  They are an absolutely stunning family and we had a ball during their session.  I hope the pictures show the love and fun this family has together.  And, I hope the pictures show their fashion sense, because they have that going on too! 

I'm telling you, they are beautiful people...inside and out. 


The girls were hilarious and professionals at striking poses.  Love it! 


I took each of the girls away for a bit to do their own little mini session and they were both full of ideas and absolutely adorable. 


Mike is a steady force and easy to photograph which is nice to see from a Dad.  He also is going to have his hands full when his two girls hit the teenage years. 


Such an awesome set of parents and people. 


We went downtown to grab some evening snaps...I could have eaten the light with a spoon. 


Rachel is a perfect mom to have two girls.  She's so fun and is all about fashion and jewelry and I love that about her.  She also is one of the nicest people you'll ever find.  


Lindquists, you guys are a wonderful family and it was my pleasure to capture some memories for you! 

2 comments:

Brittany Miller said...

Great pictures of a great family Amy!
Rachel- your girls are so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos!