8.18.2010

Summer Night

A warm, tad humid summer evening creates this almost hazy syrupy light from the sun.  Really, it's a beautiful thing, that syrupy light.  This family lucked out because on the evening of their photo shoot, that's exactly what we had going on.  And, this family is kind of part of my family.  Heather is Sil's sister so she's the sister of my sister-in-law.  Which makes Kent the brother-in-law of my sister-in-law.  And, the kids are cousins to my niece and nephews.  You have that?  I sure hope so.  Anyways, it made for a comfortable session with everyone just being themselves.  That plus the syrupy light made for some prettaay snaps. 

These are some of my favorites.  Although, this slight collection doesn't even put a dent in it...let's just say we took a plethora of pictures.  Hard not to when this is what you are dealing with.


 All four kids were extremely well behaved and are beautiful! 


 In fact, this little one just might have a future in modeling.  I think I could do a whole post just on her many expressions! 


I can't imagine it's always easy to have four kids, but these two parents seem to embrace the busy that comes along with having lots of littles running around. 


Having a sister is such a blessing and these two are already on the path to having a forever bond...because that's what sisters have. 


And, this light?!  This light would make me take a picture of a snake.  And, I loathe snakes so that means a lot.  I wish it was this way every evening. 


So this family that is kind of in my family is a good lot and I'm so glad I could help them create some moments!   

No comments: