8.21.2010

Two Pack

This two pack of kids is soon to become a three pack.  Real soon.  Alivia and Heath will be welcoming a new baby sibling in their family any day now.  Alivia and Heath's mom and dad wanted some memories of the two pack so we spent a little time on a lovely morning to do just that.  Heath was not so much thinking I was funny or entertaining at all, but we still managed to get some keepers.  And, it was just a short and sweet session which is always nice for the littles. 


Alivia and Heath's mom and I are forever friends because I can not remember a time in my life where she wasn't a part of it.  And, she looks amazing for being nine months pregnant!  


I'm excited to meet the newest addition to this family and glad I could capture some memories of the two pack on a beautiful morning. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful little faces!