4.25.2012

I'll Take Instead

I'll take the being ridiculous on the side of a gravel road with my little sister kind of sunset any day. Who needs to wonder about living by the beach when you have an old fence, the climbing tree you've known forever, and shiny things? Not this girl.

I'll take this kind of random Monday evening participation in the sinking of the sun. 

I'll take being gritty from dirt drying along with the after run sweat and I'll take my sister being just as frazzled with her after ride wind blown locks.   

I'll take noticing reflections in water and sunglasses. Two shiny things. A double win.

I'll take my sister being her ever entertaining self.

I'll take freckles on my face. 

I'll take the making of memories with my sister. 

I'll take a bug stained windshield.

Most of all, I'll take being happy and content where I am. 

No comments: