9.16.2013

The Donkey Kickers

And now for a few more of The Donkey Kickers...



Danae was a rockstar mommy and did the entire course with two of her littles.  


Brittany ran her first 5k ever and I was proud to watch her little pink hat bopping in front of me.  She's been training and it showed.  

Erin and Joey added a first to their Matdy's book of memories.  



Lisa went through the race with her two sister-in-laws, creating a family memory of her own.  


Becky and her friends wore tutus and made their personal goals while having the best style.  Jenny is a force of running and I admire her so very much.  


And we had more on our team.  Mary Beth added her southern wit and charm to the morning.  Trisha and Luke along with their two littles had a fun family run.  I couldn't track them down to take pictures but I know they all rocked it out.  Because really...if you are wearing a donkey kicking shirt, how can you not?  

No comments: