11.08.2011

Praise All Around

Do you want to know what makes a Tuesday awesome?

What makes a Tuesday awesome is receiving a text from your Momma Debi saying, "Yep.  She will send a letter with the whole summary.  But she is almost positive there isn't anything to be concerned about."  

This was in response to me asking in a text this morning, "Did you receive your official cancer free card yet?!"  

A cancer free Momma Debi.  Yes!  That makes a Tuesday awesome.  

I'm thinking some part of her must have known she was going to get another punch on her card because she was beaming out happiness when I took these pictures of her on Halloween.



She and Dad-o stopped by to do a little reverse trick-o-treating.  They brought me homemade bread and several pieces of china I have had a long time love affair with; Dad-o spotted them in an antique store and said "If these are the ones Amy likes, then we should get them for her."  A mom who still makes me bread and a dad who finds china for me...I'm a lucky girl.  And I didn't even have to say trick-o-treat.  I did take pictures though.  Because that's what I do.   


Anyway, it's like a part of her knew she'd be getting best news ever because check out the way she is looking at my dad who is sitting in the pickup wondering what in the world is wrong with us and our goofy ways.  Just look at that Momma Debi.  She's a star.  

A cancer free mom.  Praise and high fives all around. 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Congrats!! So happy for your family :)

Brittany Miller said...

Yay for Momma Debbi! What a happy day!

Sandy said...

Woo-Hoo Debi. Awesome.

Debi said...

Thanks for all of the well wishes and prayers. I do need to point out that I was freezing and wishing Amy would hurry up and get her camera set.