2.07.2013

Motto

And sings my soul...these pretty happy things to me. 
 
Why I emptied my kitchen counters to my dining room table at 11:30 on a Wednesday night I'm not sure, but I did.  I blame it on The Lumineers album which has kept me bopping and mopping and rearranging tonight.  I also blame it on my need for inspiration in my environment.  Tomorrow morning, there will be excitement because I know I will be greeted by freshly arranged pretties as I walk out to find first cup of coffee. 

It's technically tomorrow right now but let's ignore that fact.  I'm in denial of the late night factor right now. 


And sings my soul...these pretty happy things to me. 
 
I do believe I came up with my life motto, with the clarification of things meaning not simply objects but moments which make happy.  More so than pesky things even.  Because those moments.  The small moments.  Are where it's at. 
 
And sings my soul...
 
While being surrounded by my four favorite little people after not seeing their faces for a couple weeks.  None of us could get enough squeezing.  Oh how I love them. 
 
Right down to their toes. 
 
...these pretty happy things to me. 
 


No comments: