2.08.2010

Moving Complete

Moving is complete.  It was a crazy day.  I had a ton of amazing help.  I'm done unpacking because that's just how I roll.  I can't live in box land.  More to come...soon...

Because I feel everything is better with a visual, and because I can't locate my card reader at this moment (hey, I said I was unpacked, not perfect), here is a lovely picture of Sister Pister taken at one of her high school rodeos last fall.  Yes, that is her horse's tail and yes her finger nails are blue.  She's wild I tell you.  Wild.  Never mind the fact that she is using said tail as a...well, I'm not actually sure. 


Holy smokes!!!  Breaking news; big news.  As I sit here and write, a man just came and shoveled my driveway.  I knew this move was the right decision!  Hmmmm...I wonder if he's single? 

3 comments:

Deb said...

Top left hand drawer of your computer desk. Love Mom

Amy said...

Hahaha...thanks!! :)

Anonymous said...

Did you find out if he's single??? :)
Jess