2.17.2010

Relationship Ended

I have officially ended a toxic relationship.  Oprah would be so proud of me.  The relationship was just not in my best interests.  I felt like I was always the one giving.  Plus, I just plain got sick of having something so demanding in my life. 

That's right people.  I have ended my toxic relationship with...




Are you ready to hear who? 




I know it's killing some of you. 




Alright, here's the deal.  I've ended my toxic relationship with the gas pump.  It's over.  I filled my gas tank last Wednesday and guess what?  I just now filled it again.  I made it a whole week on one tank.  Gone are the days of filling up three times a week.    

I feel like a cleansed person having cut this toxic thread out of my life.  There's more time and green in my life.  I won't be sharing any of that green with you all, but here's some other green for you to enjoy.     


And who knows?  Now that I have rid myself of my toxic relationship with the gas pump, the one where I was always giving and it was always demanding, maybe I'll have the time to find a real relationship.  

No comments: