2.15.2010

The Amazing Couple

These two are The Amazing Couple.  Not to be mistaken with The Amazing Race; although, I'm pretty sure they could do some serious damage on that little show.  I've known Kenz since high school and I've always enjoyed her company.  She's one of those people that has a fun spark.  The man she has snagged, BQ, is no different.  BQ, if you are reading this, I'm sorry but I think I will always call you BQ.  Why?  Because it's fun to say.  BQ was completely cooperative and even participated in some silliness. 

This past Saturday we took some snaps for their "Save the Date" cards.  It was straight up blizzarding outside so we started in my dining room.  At one point, I was laying on my kitchen floor sliding around trying to get the right angle.  I don't know what you all like to do on your Saturdays but that is my idea of a dang good time.  I'm thinking my dining room will get more use as a studio than as an eating place!  We did brave the blizzard to grab some out of doors shots and boy am I glad we did.  Kenz and BQ were troopers and I truly loved working with them.  Here are some of my favorite shots from the day.  I'm not going to show any of the fun ideas we did for their actual cards because I shall not be a surprise ruiner!  Later.  Those will come later.  After they have the real deals sent out. 


Ok since I already showed this one in my sneak peak, I'm going to post it again.  This was Kenz's idea and I LOVE it!  Good call Kenz.  Good call. 


Kenz and BQ -- May you enjoy your pictures and keep rocking the world with your sparks and goodness! 

1 comment:

Brittany Miller said...

This is just a little too much awesomeness for me!