2.03.2010

Raise Your Hand

Raise your hand if you wish it was a sunny day in July.  Raise your hand if you wish you were eating a freezie pop with your buddy in the sandbox.  Raise...wait, you are out of hands.  Shoot.  I'm going to say it anyway.  Raise your hand if you wish you were as cute as these two bugs.

I'm over winter.  Like really over it.  I'm pretending it's a warm, sunny day like it was when I snapped some memories for these two friends and their mommas. 


B and Easy Rider will be in the same class in school.  B and Easy Rider will be trouble.  B likes red tractors.  Easy Rider likes green tractors.  The good news is I think their friendship can handle those differences. 

Winter -- you are done.  Summer -- bring it on.  These two boys have more tractors to drive, sand to play in, and freezie pops to eat. 

No comments: