3.04.2011

Round 2 Cody

We didn't have wrestling in my high school {maybe I should say we didn't have wrestling as a sanctioned sport in my high school} so I'm not uber familiar with the rules.  Before I went to grab some shots of Cody in their wrestling room with his gear, I thought their uniform was called a onesie.  

After hanging out with Cody and his mama in the wrestling room at his high school, I now know the following about the high school sport:
  1. The room is hot.  Freaking hot.  
  2. Outfit = singlet
  3. Wearing a ridiculous Valentine's heart shirt might not be the best fashion choice to hang out in a wrestling room.  
  4. Sometimes the local news crew comes to interview players and coaches.  
  5. It's awkward to be taking pictures while the news crew is there.  
  6. Really awkward when you are wearing a heart shirt.  
  7. Teenage boys have not changed one bit since I was in high school.  It's safe to say that farts are still funny when you are a teenage boy.  
  8. The room is hot.  
  9. The room is a tad smelly. 
  10. Cody is still a little bit better than fabulous. 
  11. He was completely cool with taking time out in front of his friends to let me take pictures.  
  12. Cody is good to his mama. 
  13. There are special wrestling shoes and they look like high tops from the early 90s.   
  14. A thingie needs to be around your head when you wrestle; I believe it's to protect the ears. 
It's always a treat to learn new things and at least this time with Cody, calling a cop was not necessary.  News crew there?  Yes.  Cop there?  No.


Alright Cody, we are done now.  Your mama and I won't make you take anymore pictures.   And now you enjoy the rest of your senior year! 

No comments: