5.02.2011

Giddy-up

I have an odd morning routine. 

Maybe I'll share it with you all later. 

Let's just say it involves 4:30 in the AM and eating peanut butter/honey bread with a fork.  A fork.  It's important.  There's much more to the routine, but the fork is key. 

Anyways, I just drank a whole cup of coffee before I noticed there was a whole wad of leftover dishwasher goopy grossness in the bottom of the cup.

Yeah me. 

I guess that just goes to show you that even routines can have a little hitch in their giddy-up. 

Happy Monday coming to you from someone who just ingested who knows what with their first cup of coffee. 


And I must throw a Happy Birthday shout to my favorite sister-in-law.  You are a fantastic human.  When you text me pictures of the creations you and the kids have made for preschool snack, I think you just might be the best mom in the world.  I hope you enjoy your day!  Since I don't have any embarrassing pictures of you from when you were little, you just get my best foot stomp and twirl for your birthday shout.  I think I'll save embarrassing birthdays for Brother.  For you, Sil, only the warmest wishes! 

1 comment:

Danica said...

Awww! Happy Birthday to the (I'm positive- but don't really know since I haven't seen her in years but look at her adorable and happy children!) AMAZING mom! :)