2.08.2011

The Big Thirty

Someone in my family turned the big 30 today.  The someone that always was up to some kind of shenanigan when we were kids.  Always trying to entertain...whether it was coming up with a whole routine to Dwight Yoakam's Honky Tonk Man, constantly drumming on everything, causing a scene at the Christmas program by passing out, or wearing bananas as a hat. 


Yes, that someone in my family that turned the big 30 today was always up to something.  And, usually he did not want his little sister to have any part in it. 


Which is precisely why that little sister now finds it funny to share this as a tiny bit of revenge for all of those arm in the face -get out of my spotlight- times and quite frankly, that football helmet {thrown down the stairs} in the face time too.  Because that did not end well for my face.  Not at all.  

So, HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY to my always entertaining older brother. 

  
And I do think that if I remember correctly, I was allowed to be the assistant in the magic show that day at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  The assistant...what a gift.      

I think for your gift I'm going to try and find a pair of those cowboy boots that will fit you now because they are classy.  Very classy.  

No comments: