3.13.2012

Shoot, it Stole the Scene

I'm in a love affair.  

I think I've been in it for quite the spell now, but have never addressed it fully.

It's time though.  Time to revel in it.  To embrace it.  To squeeze hug it.   

The love affair I speak of is with the sun.  I'm pretty sure our affair is at the point where I can make it public.  

I knew it was an all in situation when I stood in the middle of Gate 1 at the Mesa airport taking a picture of the sun flare against the emergency exit door.  Love makes you do silly things.  But you don't care, you do them anyway.


The emergency exit door is not pretty.  It's not picture worthy.  It's dull.  It's boring.  It's necessary yes, but encompasses no pizazz.  Until the sun entered the scene.  Shoot, the sun stole the scene.  Just like it does every single time.  That lover of mine is a show stealer I tell you. 

I want to shout out from the rooftops...I love the sun!  And that my friends, is how you know you are in a real love affair.  Rooftop shouting always seals the deal.

I didn't have access to a rooftop, but I did shout it out while boarding the plane.  The father of four behind me couldn't help but agree.  I just know it.  His look of please get moving so my kids do not jump off this contraption said it all.       

No comments: