3.15.2014

Some Things Relating to Sally

I've started dabbling in thinking about completing some longer runs on Saturdays.  It's all very reminiscent of days two springs ago, but I'm not saying anything official yet.  

So with that dabbling comes the thinking continually about schedules of running and eating the proper fuel and in general, being a good human who drinks a lot of water - probably enough to fill a bathtub daily.  Also, comes knowing that really the only night in which a person can be a little more loosely with things is Saturday night.

I really love the feeling of schedules.  It is comforting to me and strengthens the skill of waiting for the good stuff, the skill of being patient thwarts off the evil of instant gratification.  

Wine tastes better when it is waited seven days for and is enjoyed slowly out of an enormous glass while watching When Harry Met Sally.  Can you believe I'd never seen this gem before?  Clearly, that makes no sense.  

All I need to say is that Sally makes total sense to me.  That statement sums it all up.  Total sense.  Ordering at restaurants shenanigans and all.  

Kindred spirit.  Fist pump.  Elbow bump.  Hip swing.

No comments: