3.08.2010

Dining Room Strikes Again

Deb and I work together and we share the love of jewelry.  She is truly an amazing woman who has found the second love of her life.  Her first love passed away very suddenly at a young age leaving Deb and her son reeling.  I've watched as Deb has held her life together and slowly put the pieces back.  I admire her will to find a way.  She is a shining example of the human spirit's resilience.  

It was about a year ago I sat across from Deb and watched her glow with the excitement of a new man in her life.  She was apprehensive and I told her that if he made her as happy as she radiated then she better just jump in with two feet.  

As they say, the rest is history.  Deb and Brian are getting married.  I couldn't be more happy for them. 

   
I wish you two crazy love birds all the joy and happiness in the world. 

1 comment:

Brittany Miller said...

Congrats Deb! You guys look so happy!

Great pictures Amy!