4.11.2010

Easter...A Week Later

I'm a week behind on the world right now, but today I am getting caught up...it's a must.  So, here are some Easter pictures a week late.  It was after church and I think we took every combination possible of Sister Pister, Mom, Dad-o, and myself.  Brother, Sil, and their kids were already off to their next celebration.  I even taught Dad-o how to run my camera and he was a quick learner which, if you know my father at all, you know he had to brag about it for a solid chunk of time.  I would like you to notice that we can all get cleaned up and spiffy because the next thing you will see us all doing will show more of our real sides.  

I started with Sister Pister to get things all set how I wanted them. 

 
Then, I attempted to throw Dad-o into the mix and this was the best picture I got.  The rest of these two are just plain ridiculous...as if this one is not. 


Mom told them to get serious and when Mom speaks, we all listen so it was smooth sailing from there on out. 


And then I tried to take a nice picture with my sister and apparently she was channeling Michael Jackson.    


Much better. 


After "Easter 2010 Photoshoot", we headed into town to meet up with Dad-o's crazy family.  I decided to just enjoy the day and not be the crazy picture taker.  Except this.  This I had to take a quick snap of.  Grandma Audrey with her newest great-grandson, George.  Precious. 


Well, I hope that one week ago you were able to be with your family and hopefully you even squeezed in a photoshoot as we all need those moments to be documented and remembered. 

No comments: