10.26.2010

5!

Firecracker is 5 today.  I love that girl more than my left foot.  She's a free spirit and an independent, stubborn, fearless little thing.  And, she's tough.  Really tough.  Like she walked when she was seven months old.  I saw it with my own eyes.  Did I mention she's also extremely smart?  I'm not just being a bragging aunt either.  She really is.  I'm a teacher...I know these things.  :)  


She's a big reason why I moved back to this area five years ago in December.  I wanted to be here to see her grow up.  It's totally worth it when she comes running and yelling, "Amy!!"  I often question why I moved when I did, but then I'm reminded everytime I'm around those three kids.   

   
So, she's five today and she got to bring brownie treats to preschool and I hope she will always be as happy as she is right now.


And, I hope she always knows that her crazy aunt loves her. 

3 comments:

Momma Debi said...

I love that girl too!

Kathy said...

The brownie treats were a HIT! Kaleb said she was 'FUN' on her birthday (his words).

Elaine said...

She is very very cute and how awesome to be five!!