10.22.2010

Fall Family

It was a perfect fall evening the night I captured memories for this family...if you remember, I couldn't resist sharing earlier.  This family was a joy to work with and I'm pretty sure the Mom would be a wonderful photo assistant!  The perfect sidekick {she's a little crazy like me}.  :)  We were both stressing a little about the location for their shoot until she mentioned where she lived and then it was...well, let's just do it there.  Fall perfection. 


These two are seriously great parents...all three kids are impeccably behaved!  I always make the parents take a just the two of them picture no matter how much they don't think they need or want one.  I always say they'll thank me later. 


It's much easier to get parents to take pictures with their kids though...they usually don't fight me as much.  Maybe it's because they realize they won't win against my stubborn-ness or maybe it's just because they love their kids. 


This little girl and her mom share a special bond.  It's very obvious.


Like I said before, all three kids are awesome.  Really awesome. 


I put the Dad on car patrol and the kids laid down in the street.  And, this is when I knew the Mom would make the perfect assistant because I was laying down too and she was standing right above me doing what she needed to do to make the kids look.  We looked ridiculous but I love these pictures so it was totally worth it. 


Then, a tutu made an appearance and there will have to be a whole separate post about little Ella and her tutu.  Total cuteness! 


See?  A perfect fall evening.  And, be on the lookout for Ella's tutu picture post... 

1 comment:

Kathy Jensen said...

One of my favorite families in the whole wide world!!