12.17.2010

Just Another Freaky Friday

As if I already didn't have enough issues, real late last night, when most people were sleeping cozily in their warm beds, I color coordinated my closet.  I can't even explain why.  I didn't really even want to.  It just happened.   

Last Friday, it was Wacky Tacky Day at school.  Who can pass up an excuse to look a fool?  Not me.   The scary part is the chicken wings didn't even blink an eye.  And, for some reason...right now, I feel like this picture from behind my desk looks.  

Maybe it has something to do with the fact I color coordinated my closet in the middle of the night.  


Pretty soon that teacher from the Magic School Bus books is not going to be able to hold a candle to me.  I bet she wouldn't wear Santa earrings with John Deere while sporting pig tails.  Score one for me.    

Happy Friday Y'all! 
Sincerely, 
Miss Getting Odder by the Day

1 comment:

Momma Debi said...

Nope, she can't hold a candle to you. Not even close.