12.04.2010

My Kind of Kid

Let me just say this...the two boys in this family are right up there with the most well behaved children I've ever been around.  And, that's saying a lot since I'm a teacher.  I can't really even describe it, other than, they listen.  They listen really well.  Even the little guy.  And, the big brother cracks me right up.  When he came with his mom to pick up their CD of proofs a few weeks ago, he walked into my house, took his shoes off, lined them up neatly, and then went and found my walk-in garage door so he could hang his coat up.  I'm fairly confident if he could have opened the closet, he would have actually hung the coat in the closet.  The door knob had to suffice for him, but still.  Talk about my kind of kid.  I'm thinking the mom, Rondi, has her boys {including the dad} pretty well trained.  :)  

I shared a couple of snaps of the brothers a couple of weeks ago, but there is more.  So much more.  I loved this night.  It was fun and right now, I'm not going to lie, I really wish we had that green grass thing still going on!  


I love unplanned moments the best.  The dad was trying to wrangle the little guy and I just happened to notice this going on with the other two. 


And, I must say...the dad was a pretty good little guy wrangler. 


Another totally unplanned moment.  The boys were changing clothes and seriously, are they not some of the cutest kids around?! 


Rondi and Steve, you two are awesome parents who are raising pretty fantastic boys.  And, let's all remember that Carson is pretty sure I should have a spot to sit in your vehicle because I'm just that fun.  Thanks for letting me spend the evening with your family!   

No comments: