8.16.2011

Stella and Harper

My friend Brittany is the one I stole the yellow and gray color combination love from.  She is also my friend that I know will never judge me for needing things organized and pretty because she shares in that quirk.  And I know that she is always there for me when I need to talk about something I'm obsessing over that I'm pretty sure no one else will even "get" in the first place.  Because we are so much alike that I know she will not only listen to me and understand what I'm saying, she will also help me come up with some sort of solution. 

I only hope I am that friend back to her. 

Brittany is married to Steve who does things like cooks supper for them and runs errands.  He's a good egg.  And they have two of the most precious girls ever.  Stella and Harper. 

Stella and I like to talk about sparkly headbands.  I just really like to squeeze Harper's cheeks.  They are amazing girls, thanks to their parents' awesome-ness. 


Purple, green, sparkle eyes, tutus, headbands, and leg warmers...two cute girls...does it get any better than that?  Britt might have broke out in a sweat trying to achieve two smiles at the same time, but I do believe it was worth the work.  I also might have had a dum-dum sucker poked on the top of my head at one point.  We do what it takes.    
 

3 comments:

Brittany Miller said...

Love them! *tear*

Jessie said...

Super cute pics of super cute girls!!

Tricia said...

Very cute!