5.06.2012

You Better Add a Megaphone

"You better add a megaphone." 

Those are the words I heard a week ago while sitting in a jazz bar in downtown Chicago. 


It was a place where white paper and crayons and candles graced every table.  Melessa and I were sitting with our newly discovered friends from San Francisco and Dallas.  Truly doing some life loving and living.  It was a place where the music made you get lost and you couldn't help but get up and dance your little behind off.  


Before the dancing, when we first arrived and sat down, Chris grabbed crayons and drew something he felt depicted me. 

A sunshine with a heart. 


And his friend Britt piped right in, "You better add a megaphone."

Which caused all to laugh and him to add, "Well it's the truth.  The girl can talk."    

So there you have it.  Two strangers turned friends thinking I'm sunshine, heart, and megaphone.    

I'll take it.  I sure will take that nutshell of me. 

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Love it...I hope you are enjoyng Chicago. I was there twice in April for work. Mona and I are meetng for Memorial Day Weekend. There is so much to see and do in the city. Enjoy!