5.07.2012

Rainbow Whites

As I walked with an arm full of fresh smelling and right out of the dryer whites, I caught a brief glimpse.  A capture which caused me to stop and then walk backwards, just to make sure I hadn't dreamt it. 

It was there alright.  A double rainbow.  Out my patio doors. 



Upon further inspection, with my head ducking down under the eave and clothes still held firmly in my arms, came the realization it was a complete rainbow.  Beginning to end. 


I dropped the clothes. 

Seeing a pot of gold must be remembered. 

As I was snapping, the rainbow was fading. 

It went away quickly, so much so that had I not had the review of pictures to prove its existence, even I might question. 

But it was there.  For a brief moment.  A double rainbow.  All the way to the pot of gold.  On a Sunday evening while I held a load of fresh smelling and right out of the dryer white laundry. 

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Stunning. Nature at its finest.