7.25.2010

Picture Palooza!

A family session.
An engagement session.
A farm session.

Whoo hoo!  When Janelle contacted me about snapping some pictures for her family, I knew it would be fun.  She and Denver are getting married this fall so they wanted some engagement pictures and they have two extremely cute kids so they wanted some family pictures too.  And, Denver is a farmer so he wanted some in the canola.  Check yes to all!  

Audra has some of the most blue eyes I've ever seen.  I did not do anything to enhance those beautiful eyes because I don't believe in doing that.  She is a lucky duck.   


Sam is very handsome and did an excellent job at being patient and cooperative. 


Grandma was on hand to help with smiles during the family ones and Grandmas are always good for smiles!


Grandma took the kids to play for awhile so I could work with Denver and Janelle for a bit.  It was so much fun!


Denver hasn't changed much since high school {I mean that in a good way}...he's still hilarious and I was laughing so hard while taking these next two I'm surprised I could hold my camera still.  I told him to sit on the bench and this is what he did.  He then said, "I feel like Forrest Gump." And, then he proceeded to act out the movie.  Janelle and I had to agree this was a nerdy way to sit on a bench.  :) 


He let go of Forrest Gump and this looks much better.  And, the whole time, Janelle was working it in the background.


After the kids had a little break, they were ready for action again. 


I captured this without anybody knowing I was taking it.  It's currently one of my favorite photos...it's such a sweet moment.  And, I love that sun flare! 


Canola is an awesome shade of yellow and makes for a nice color pop. 


Although this is not a true silhouette, there's something about it that I like.  It could be that it was a perfect ending to a perfect session.   

2 comments:

Janelle & Denver said...

Amy- these pics are AMAZING! You did an awesome job! Thanks again... we had such a great time!

Amy said...

So glad you enjoy them...I had a blast too! :)