7.17.2010

The Strands

This busy Mom and Dad have three boys.  And, the three boys could not be any more fun to be around.  They were plain and simple charming, hilarious boys.  This busy Mom and Dad have done a superb job of raising their three boys.

The whole family was amazing to shoot; they let their personalities shine and those are my absolute favorite kinds of families.  It took a little mention of candy bribing by Corinne and Papa every once in awhile and then the boys were back on track.  There was also mention of an elusive prize of some sorts that was going to happen if everyone cooperated.  Well, let's just put it this way, at the end of the shoot, I told the boys, "Whatever prize your parents promised you, make them give it to you...you rocked!"

Here are some of my favorites...

This was the very FIRST picture I snapped.  I knew it was going to be a perfect evening! 


Some keepers. 


Three boys. 



Who doesn't love a gun show? 


The Mom and Dad who do a great job with their sons.  

 
Strands, I'll take your family's pictures anytime! 

No comments: