7.08.2010

Yee Haw...It Was Hot!

This family is one of those families that you just can't help but love.  Grandma and Grandpa were in town from Texas so pictures were in order.  And, let's just say this...it was HOT.  The one really, really, really hot day we've had this summer was the day for the pictures.  Nothing like over ninety degrees with over ninety percent humidity to get that sweat rolling.  You'd never know by looking at the finished product though, this family handled the heat with class!  Maybe it has something to do with those Texas roots. 

A happy family.


Grandparents and grandkids...it doesn't get much sweeter than that.


I work with Stacie and she is probably one of the most giving, selfless people you'd ever meet.  Most days, I'm not sure what we would all do without her.  And, her husband, Eric?  Well, he's just...Eric.  I kid, I kid.  He is in the military and you have to appreciate that.  You also have to appreciate that he gets my sense of humor; well, most of the time anyway.   


Stacie and Eric have two FABULOUS kids.  They quite possibly have the best manners I've ever witnessed in young people.  It's not often a teenage boy will "Yes Ma'am" you these days. 


Basically, they are a family that really is a family in every sense of the word. 


This picture is not probably going to be hanging on the wall anytime soon but it makes me laugh because this boy listens to his mom.  No matter what.  :) 


Three generations of lovely, fun ladies. 


Even though it was extremely hot, we had a blast creating some memories and I'm glad I've had the chance to get know this family.  They are all keepers.  Keepers who can handle the heat.  Although, I did hear a rumor that a trip to the DQ was promised after the pictures...maybe that had something to do with it.   

1 comment:

Brittany Miller said...

Beautiful family, Stacie.
Great job Amy!