1.24.2013

Love These Nuggets

An evening with two Spidermen and a little lady at my house while the oldest is at gymnastics leads to a couple of things. Legos all over the floor and fierce games of memory and snacks of grapefruit juice with oranges but hey I do have milk for once kids! and a poopy diaper on my garage step and holding a little hand while we find the boys and of course a laugh until our cheeks hurt dance party.
 
Punky can get her groove on. Yes she can. Even with a stinker of a cold in her eye she can swing her arms and shake her hiney and do the surfer move like no other.
 
Her brothers adore her antics.


And I adore all three of these precious nuggets more than perfect temperature coffee and sunrises and sunsets and clean floors and time in the garden dirt and mascara and reading. They are my most favorite. Along with their 'nastic doing big sister. Because they are my people, those ridiculous nieces and nephews of mine. I'm secretly the most proud of them for just that, their ridiculousness. It's an important trait I happen to strongly believe in.

No comments: