11.17.2010

Same Kind of Surprise

The accidental ones.  They can be the best ones.  Favorites even.  Like when the school secretary would tell you that your grandma was picking you up after school instead of riding home on the bus.  They can be that kind of, always welcomed, little surprise.  Or like when you were four and there would be not one, but two toys at the bottom of the cereal box.  Never mind that you had dumped all of the cereal out to get to that little surprise.  Sometimes, when I'm working with the pictures, I run across that same kind of, always welcomed, little surprise.  Case in point...these two little buggers.  Seriously how cute are these brothers?  I say very cute.  And, both of these captured moments were total accidents.  The little one was running the show at that point.  :)  



I'm hoping these won't be my only little surprises today...maybe the boss will bring me Starbucks {hey, a girl can dream}.  Here's hoping you find that same kind of, always welcomed, little surprise somewhere in your day.  Except if you are dumping cereal out to get to the toy; in that case, I feel someone needs to tell you that you have already crossed that bridge.   

No comments: