10.25.2011

A Beautiful Baby Girl

My eyes might be biased, but I do believe Hazel Faith is one beautiful baby girl.  For real beautiful.  There's something about her already. 


I snuck up to the hospital on Friday morning to get some snuggling in with the little bug.  When I first arrived, the other three munchkins were loving on their littlest sister.  Talk about melt your heart right into a puddle. 


After the room cleared out, Sil and I had a fabulous heart to heart talk.  It seems like we aren't able to do that very often with the distractions of the every day, so sitting there in the quiet morning with my niece in my arms while visiting with my sister-in-law was a fulfilling way to spend a vacation Friday morning.  

And like I said before, Hazel Faith is one beautiful baby girl.  Sure this aunt might be biased.  But she is.  Beautiful.    


On a fun side note...it's my brother and sister-in-law's anniversary today.  Eight years ago they promised to always be together and look what they have now.  Four perfect children and they are on their way to a life time of family memories.  Happy anniversary to you both!  I'll babysit the kiddos so you can go out on a date.  I'm almost certain I can handle all four.  It might take some twirling and foot stomping, but I think I can get the job done.  Just think, eight years ago, I chipped my tooth on a champagne bottle at your wedding.  And now, I'm offering to babysit your four kids.  Life is running crazy fast.  

No comments: