5.30.2010

Really?


Dear Summer Vacation,

It was so fun to start you off by working cattle in a serious plethora of mud/poo because you decided to rain a ridiculous amount.  I, along with everyone else who helped, really thank you for the extreme leg muscle work-out as we trudged and trudged and trudged and trudged some more.  The cows thank you too, why you might ask?  Because, more were able to get away in the alley than usual because we were literally stuck in the mud.  Also, thank you for helping me come up with a new fashion statement.  It's called "Mud Boot Slouchy" and it is rather stunning.  So, Summer Vacation, please continue with the amazingness.  I can not wait for what comes next.  

Sincerely,
Sick of Mud Boots      


Whew, the good news is is that I'm not bitter...not one little bit.  We did indeed work cattle this weekend.  Rain and all.  I'm too tired right now and my face is sun burned {Summer Vacation did redeem itself today because the sun did shine} and I'm covered in mud/poo and I smell, so there will be more later about the weekend festivities.  And, please, by all means, feel free to steal "Mud Boot Slouchy."  It really is quite the look. 

And, just in case you couldn't quite get the full effect of the mud/poo before, here's a closer look.  Enjoy! 

No comments: