5.06.2010

Driving Miss Daisy

I've spent the morning exploring, photographing, making friends, empathizing, laughing, and finding myself in a Mayo staff conference room {so not on purpose and really embarrassing}.  Mom spent her morning having her post treatment scan; she will find out the results from that in a few days.  We are done with her appointments and treatments for this round so we will be taking off from here shortly.  Because she's still radioactive, we can not be in the car together for too long so it will take more than a day to get home.  Also, because she's still radioactive, I get to pretend like I'm in the movie "Driving Miss Daisy" on the way home.  Mom has to sit kitty-corner from me way in the back seat.  Watch out Mom, I have complete control of the music.   

I have much more to say about this trip later.  But, for now, here's wishing you have the best day ever! 

1 comment:

Kathy Jensen said...

Have a safe journey home!