5.11.2010

Half Smile

I couldn't not take any pictures when I watched Little Man on Saturday.  It's just not in me to not break out the camera for at least a little bit.  He's into smiling now and was happy as a lark after he had a full tummy, so I figured I could get a smile out of him for a quick picture.  Yeah, turns out Little Man is stubborn {I can't imagine why...it's not like he comes from a long line of stubborn}.  As soon as I brought the camera out, he was all, "No way you crazy kook.  No way."  So then I was all, "Well, fine, I'll just take a picture of your half smile becuase it's still pretty dang cute." 

A half smile at its cutest. 


Of course, as soon as the camera was away, Little Man was all, "You are the funniest lady ever!"  He was full of the smiles.  What a good way to spend a Saturday, half smile and all. 

No comments: