6.02.2010

Waiting for Trailers

It seems when cattle are being hauled there are two groups of people.  The sorters and the haulers.  Let's just say that when the sorters are as efficient as we are {or maybe it could be that they were hauling a looong ways, but I think I'll stick with efficient}, sometimes there is a little wait time before the haulers return.  In that wait time, some interesting things happen.  

Take for instance, Buckshot channels his inner Greek god while Curly just can't quite figure out how to get those sunglasses on. 


Sister Pister spends some quality time with her true love.  I don't like where this is headed...


Sister Pister gets her nose bitten by her true love.  I knew it was headed down the wrong path.  I just knew it.   


Firecracker wears her favorite Halloween headband once again while looking as cute as a punkin pie. 


Buckshot and Curly go on a four-wheeler ride together.  Curly removes his arms from around Buckshot for the picture...something about that they want to look tough. 


Beaner, number one babysitter of Little Man, comes out to join in for a bit. 


Momma Debi, other babysitter extraordinaire, also comes out and joins in the fun. 


I decide that besides having ridiculous hair and looking so lovely all on my own that I should really wear Buckshot's sunglasses.  My cool factor is out of this world.  Really, it is. 


Sil tries to show me up with her cool factor and she just might have succeeded.  Please notice Sister Pister in the reflection of the sunglasses.  She just might be the coolest of all. 


The person wearing these yellow mud boots {who shall remain nameless...for now} some how manages to avoid having their face in any pictures.  Hmmmm....I can't figure out why she didn't want to try on the sunglasses.  I mean really, they made Sil and I look so fabulous. 


Momma Debi shows off her musical talents.  And, then tries to teach Buckshot and he doesn't do so well with the whole leaf thing. 


Firecracker does a little texting.  No big deal. 


Sister Pister does a little modeling practice.  The mud/poo covered mud boots really add a nice touch. 


And, then...

This happened.  I can't even go there right now but maybe, just maybe by tomorrow I'll be able to face it. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yes, her and that handband are serious friends. :)