12.07.2012

They are Back. Back in Glitter.

I just finished eating chick peas for breakfast and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet.  They were roasted with real maple syrup and cinnamon in my oven first, but I'm still not quite sure how I feel about it yet.

Here is something I am absolutely over the setting sun sure about...glitter clothespins.  They are instant gratification in the finest form.


Brittany and I tried them first last Christmas and this year Danae and I tackled a new batch along with Mod Podge scrapbook paper pins because everyone needs dolled up clothespins in their life.


Here is another something I am absolutely over the setting sun sure about...ribbon on my closet doors with those pretties to display my favorite part of the holiday season, the Christmas cards!


Here is another something I am absolutely over the setting sun about...shamelessly asking people to send me their card.  I do it every year on Facebook because here's why.  I love looking at my friends and family's smiling faces is why.

Even though I know secretly behind the scenes of 92% of holiday cards was a gong show.  In fact, maybe that's why I adore them so.   

No comments: