1.14.2011

Pretending...Round Four

Did anyone else have their Thursday disappear?  Because mine sure did.  Just up and went like this...poof...gone!  So, now it's Friday and I missed a day of pretending it is early fall.  But, have no fear people.  Today, I'm right back to a little ignoring of Old Man Winter.

This is the Knutson Family.  We had two rounds of picture taking fun.  The first with a whole buncha boys that were really quite cooperative.  Always nice to have that going on.  I did enlist the help of my crazy friend Karen to be the "hey hey look at the princess wand tapping Amy on the head and oh my gosh did you see the train" person standing behind me.  I felt it necessary with all of those eyes to get to look one place.  And, it turns out Karen does not have the normal tactics of getting people to look at the camera.  I do believe at one point she was talking about butts.  Well, I guess you do what you have to do sometimes.  I know the adults were entertained for sure.


Then, what happened was this:
Everyone was getting cold.  Everyone was getting hungry.  Karen was tired of doing star-jacks and talking about inappropriate bodily functions.  Everyone was just done.  So, we decided to pack it up and finish up another night.  

The second night was w-i-n-d-y but we made it work.  These parents are pretty much fabulous at what they do with their two girls.  It made my heart happy to watch their interaction with each other.  The huge smiles the girls get when their parents are loving them up are priceless.   


Their girls?  Their girls are adorable.


The clown wig?  The clown wig is compliments of Karen.  She busted out the big chops for smiles this night.  Although I'm pretty sure it's cuter on this little one. 


I've decided after looking back this whole week, the number one item I miss about warm-ness...that being...the sun's gorgeous light.  It's a gift.  I miss it.


Here's to a fabulous family, clown wigs, and the sun's gift of gorgeous light!  Happy Friday y'all.  Sometimes, I just can't help but channel my inner Weeeeezaa.  I think secretly, I wish I was southern. 

No comments: