2.18.2011

Moon, Werewolf, and Cow

Oh Friday, I'm so happy it's your turn!  This week has been a week.  From what I gather, it has been for almost everyone.  Just one of those weeks.  Normally I would blame it on February, but this week I think it's because of the moon.    

If you ever thought that the power of a full moon was not a real thing, please feel free to come visit me and the fourth grade chicken wings today.  I'm convinced the full moon this week has made us all...well, a little...crazy.

A few weeks ago when my friend texted me asking, "Are you a werewolf?"  I replied with, "Not right now.  But I was once.  Only for five minutes and then I quit."  But if she asks me again today, I just might say YES. 

You might be wondering why my friend would ask me about being a werewolf?  Her three year old daughter, Spice, wanted to know.  She was just relaying the message.  Have I mentioned that I love that kid?   

I'm also thinking I should call Brother and see if his cows are acting crazy because I've heard the full moon affects animals too.  Now I'm wondering if those cows are running backwards towards the barbwire fence while trying to lick their tails or something like that.  I think I better find out. 


Here's hoping we can all shake that full moon and play our cards right to have a fabulous Friday and weekend!  And if you are a werewolf, please let me know so I can tell Spice.  She's been on the hunt to try and find one for a few weeks.  

No comments: